Car definition, car meaning
car (plural cars)
- A vehicle that moves independently, steered by a driver mostly for personal transportation. See also motorcar or automobile.
- A nonpowered unit in a railroad train.
- A passenger-carrying unit in a subway or elevated train, whether powered or not.
- The moving, load-carrying component of an elevator.
- The passenger-carrying portion of certain amusement park rides, such as Ferris wheels.
3 letters in word "car": A C R.
Anagrams of car:
Words found within car:
Related phrases for car
More info about car >